Thursday, May 14, 2009

IMAGINE

Six hundred people (including cast & crew & audience) enjoyed all the wonderful varied facets of IMAGINE last weekend (well, May 2 & 3). After that I took off to West Palm Beach to see my daughter graduate from college. Congratulations on a job well done, Chelsea! On Mother's Day, there I sat at IHOP surrounded by my extremely handsome husband, five children, and two serious boyfriends (of my daughters, not me!) Good stuff.

Anyway, back to the show. Everyone has a different favorite memory. Some said it was like an extremely educational documentary with great music. I still go into the foyer daily and read some of the 220 scrolls on the wall with references to praise & music. [thank you, Chris Sterritt!] As I watch the DVD, I realize how organically some of it sprang into reality. Joyful Noise made both the spiritual section and the restoration movement come to life in a way that WAS truly joyful! Thank you to my lovely dancers who had to put up with all kinds of torturous workouts for the last three months. Jody, you were certainly some kind of a discovery! How come no one ever tells me when we have a Sandi Patti in our midst. Anyway, it was all just super great...I loved the dramas....B.J. just generally has talent dripping from every pore at all times...Karin's my new best friend....Jerry, Carol, Anne---we could NOT have done it without you. Anyway, thanks everyone. Thank you again & again & again....

No comments: