Wednesday, October 1, 2008

off to ZOE

Wow...I guess September must have been a blur. I'm off to the ZOE conference in the morning so I won't type long...just wanted to say that I'm proud to have the DAVID CAIN link associated with my blog. We hope to include several hymn stories with our release-of-the-Everpraise-II CD on November 16. That tells you one place my time has been spent lately. We also plan to have a whole new SOURCE available by then...400 copies strong...in the auditorium with about 100 songs in it!!! I also somehow was put in charge of organizing the block party this year (which tells you how serious our understaffing problem is !!!) so....time will tell (in exactly 4 days, in fact) how that will turn out! Anyway, several have asked about our Christmas production this year-----it's all being focused on Christmas Eve this time. So stay tuned and make sure you show up for that. Anyway, it's late & my plane leaves early...so I promise to tell ya all the latest real soon. Enjoy the fall weather!

No comments: